Maine Energy Upgrades
About the Award:
Maine homeowners of any income are eligible to receive rebates for a number of energy upgrades, including the installation of an energy-efficient biomass boiler or furnace, a ductless heat pump, air sealing and energy assessments, insulation, and a room air purifier.
Example Eligible IAQ Activities:
Heat Source Replacement, Insulation, Weatherization, Energy Assessments
- For pellet boiler systems, 1/3 of project cost (up to $6,000)
- For air sealing and energy assessments, up to $500
- For furnaces, up to $500
- For heat pumps, up to $750
- For insulation, up to $3,000
- For room air purifiers, up to $50
Tax Credit/Deduction, Rebate, or Voucher
Typical Application Period: Rolling
Homeowners may take advantage of one of Efficiency Maine's Home Energy Loans to help pay for energy upgrades.
Contact your local Residential Registered Vendor